Monday, May 24, 2010

Sing U. Me @ Brunei Darulssalam

I am still awake, energetic at this hour... So, i must keep my promise and complete all my half-way blogs about my new favourite place>> Brunei Darulssalam.

It was a  Sunday, so my uncle, auntie and cousins could all go out for breakfast together....

Here we are... at Sing U. Me... very unique name...
Like.... "Say You~~ Say me~~ Say it together~~"

From outside, it doesn't really look nice..

But the food..... was Scrumptious! Yummylicios! Here i found the BEST+EST "Tomato Noddles"!!

Molly ordered this, and she let me try some...


Awwww.... Yum~ Yum~ I must come back to this place and order this!!!

Cantonese Fried Noodles....

Fried Bee Hoon...

Dim Sums... my favourite for breakfast.....

Char Siew Pau!!


The Nyonya kuih... & layer Kuih...

"Kiaw" or Pork Dumpling, that is Autumn's favourite....

Now that she is full, so she started walking around....
And the mommy has to go after her, so i took some pictures....

Wow! Actually it is indeed a very unique Chinese restaurant that looks a bit Kopitiam but very nicely decorated, and very Chinese Traditionally...

Look at the calligraphy on the wall.. I don't think many people can read those words....

Full house...

Look at all the empty plates....

One last shot before we leave this place..

Yay!! In less than 7 days, i will be going to Brunei again.... hehehehe...
Can't wait for that day to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment