Thursday, May 27, 2010

LEEN-My old buddy is back!!!

My old buddy is finally back from US.... Time flies... it has been 10 months since she left for the program... wow!!
So, i sms the other girls and we all met up for lunch at Causeway bay..

Old buddies for many many years... but cannot reveal, only 4 of us know...

Here comes the food model~ miss R.T!!

Chicken rice in the bamboo, looks very special..

Leen & her Tom Yam See Food soup!!

Looks yummy, rite?

...and this is myself with the beef Kueh Tiaw!!

Cy din't eat as she just had her lunch with client, the main objective is not to eat... it is to meet our buddy>>> Leen..
Remember the time when i was pregnant, she is my companion to shop here n there... We even went back from Sungai Wang with all our 4 hands full, and hardly squeezed into the cab!! Lol...
In kuching, she is my buddy measuring the road, counting the squarefeets in Spring and Boulevard... haha.. we could spend hours in a mall, or even the whole day!!
Let me find some pictures...
 lol.. this ancient picture was before Alisa & me got married....

 I think this is on of our favourite cam-whore picture is the WC??

The fatty fat pregnant lady is me, we were eating like crazy in Sakae Sushi-The Curve 
(hope i got the right name...)


 
 Ladies gathering at BING!


At Starbucks, The Spring lerrrr..

Errrmmm, old buddies hard hard to find. This Saturday night must take more pictures.....

No comments:

Post a Comment