Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sick + boredom = homesick!!

I was totally "OFFLINE" since yesterday afternoon. I could not stop sneezing, and then started to feel the ache all over my body. i knew i got flu. Maybe it was because of the rain during lunch break yesterday? or maybe because i was too cold coz i forgot to wear my jacket at he bowling centre at Mid Valley.
Whatever.....
It doesn't matter coz nothing could change the reality no matter anyhow i am able to recall..
Still, i am sick, ill, flu, fever......

Thanks to Nicholas, as he was kind enough to search for a pharmacy with us around U1 area and then Giant, until i bought my flu pills from Guardian.. After i took the pill, i silent my noisy BB and began my long-hour of sleep starting 4pm till today around 5pm.
In between, when i was hungry i think i did wake up to drink water or milo, and then took pills and continue sleeping.... that was a long 25 hours of sleep....
and of course this morning, there were tonnes of miscall, msg, notifications, emails, etc....

Thank God i am feeling better now....
Also, if not because of the ilness, i think i won't rest.
and also have the time to post my Korean trip blogs and pictures into FB...
I had not rest well since many months ago...
Im always on the move, travel, work, my baby, my family, my secret project, my blogs etc....
There are just too many things that need to be accomplished!! i cannot waste even a ingle second!!
Well, now....I miss home... I miss my hubby.. i miss my baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment