Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home~
I left home on 1st August for some trainings in KL, I missed home so much especially my hubby and baby. I knew it was gonna end very soon, so i will just have to bare with it a little bit more.
Everyday i would call home and talked to Autumn, but i relised that she did not really wanna talk to me since last few days. Then, she was like totally ignored me. She even said:" I don''t want mommy!" She repeatedly saying that and my heart was like all crumbled together at that second. Every single sentence that came from her mouth shattered my heart into million of pieces.."NO-WAY!" I said to myself. My baby must be really sad and did not understand why did the mommy left her for so many days. Last month, when i went Korea for  days, she was okay. But, definitely not this time, 10 days duration is way too long...


The next day i called to the school and talked to the teacher, she told me that Autumn kept saying i don;t want mommy to them in school. the teachers tried to explain to her. But she said i want daddy, i don't want mommy..... I was even more and more tortured with those words...

That's why i made up my mind, i must go home this Friday night. Even if i have to spend about RM500 for my ticket to fly home for only 2 nights, it is still worth it as long as i can see my baby. I must explain to her that i was working. I must make her understand and then be happy again..

Here i am back at home, i hugged my baby and she was like totally speechless. All the way from the arrival hall till the carpark, she did not say a word except for hugging me tightly with her face on my shoulder. I know she missed me. That's why she was mad at me. Eventhough, she kept silent i knew she understood what i said. So, i kept talking to her explaining everything. I even sang all her favourite songs, and then finally in the car she called me:"mommy", in a very very soft and shy voice.

I passed her the books i bought for her, she was happily holding the books, flipping them, and told the daddy about her new books... Reached home, i finally heard her talking, laughing, and reading her new books.

Must spend every second wisely with her for the next 48 hours before flying off again....
It needs a lot of efforts if we want to get a balance in our career and family life...

No comments:

Post a Comment