Friday, April 23, 2010

Problems.....

There were just so many things that i wanted to share since last week...
But, something just happened! N i totally had no mood at all since Monday. I was like a moving dead body, unable to locate my mind and soul for those few days....
I was worried. I tried to help. But, it was in a situation that i could not help much. I can't say much. I cannot decide. I cannot reveal anything..
Anyway, i think everything happened with reasons behind it. 这就是因果吧!
Now i recall...The first 2 days i was so damn worried, kept thinking on the negative side... Then, i told myself to try to look at this from other point of view. I told myself to try to understand the situation.
It is still not the end of the world!! Why worry so much? Life still goes on...
Sooner or later, it will be better...
So, today im back, alive and gonna start sharing all the things that i had wanted to since last week..

No comments:

Post a Comment