Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cousins in Town

Hehe.. My auntie and her family flew from Brunei before Chap Goh Meh, it was so much fun with them around at my parents' place. My nephews got one more gaming companion--Adam, my youngest cousin. Autumn enjoyed playing with Uncle Yeoh~ while, i enjoyed the business planning discussion with my auntie.
First morning, we met at Yao Kee Kopitiam, Premier 101. That place was so super duper packed!! Especially during weekends or Public Holidays, people just love to have breakfast here.. and that included us, hehe...

The "好味面"Yummy Noodles i ordered took more than 20 minutes and never arrived, until they delivered the Kueh Tiaw, Bee Hoon, Kolok Mee, Dumpling, etc that mom wanted to take away for the boys and girls who are still building the castles at home. i asked her what happened to my order??!! That's why in the end i only ate 30% of the RM5 noodles...

The business there was so good that there were at least 6 groups of people waiting for tables. And behind us there was at least 6 people staring at our tables, "Quickly! " "quickly!", i could feel their heart-felt-cry, haha!


My cousins and Autumn in a car ride...

Next, it will be the part where i promised to blog about but have been keeping it in my drafts until now... Hehe..

Hey.. this is Molly's "first time"!! She has never been to any night entertainment places before.
(let me tell you guys a secret, she's not yet 18, sshhh~)
Thus, i had to make sure that places we went were safe without any raids.... :)

Dearest Sis-Sylvia & Molly at the dance floor, seemed that Molly was enjoying herself, wasn't she?
Haha... mom actually told Sylvia to join so that she could keep an eye on me & Molly? LOL....

We went to Terminal One, which my group of girl friends told me that it was having "Ladies Night" from 10pm till 12am. Surprisingly on a Friday!! But it's true! and it was so very packed!!

Look at the cool DJ and the wacky crowd.

Met my childhood friend-Kimberly, and Mike, Mareike, Linda, etc...

Final shot of the cousins with GT.
We did not go home straight, instead i showed her the night life in Travillion area
where most pubs/ lounge/ karaoke are gathered. Here are some of the photos we took..


Barzing...

Paragon...

Hehe.. Finally, i can hit the "PUBLISH POST" now....
Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment