Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dinner at My Restaurant

"My Restaurant"- it is actually a name of my favourite Austrian Restaurant that serves western food.

Last night, hubby suggested to meet at My Restaurant for dinner coz he had not been there for quite some time. Yeah, this is our usual place for dinner when we do not concern so much about calories, hehe...
 
 This is a very hidden, and far away from city place and you won't know there is such a fine restaurant here..

Such a cosy and English style Restaurant..

That's the lovely couple >>Angela and Walter at the Drinks bar, he is the chef, and she is the manager here, hehe..... 

It is always very packed during dinner time..

Just read from this board to find out what is the special for today.

Menu and signature dishes:





 
Pork Mixed Grill

Spaghetti Carbonara

Bacon and Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce

Mashed Potato

"Let's take some pictures first before our food arrives!"
 
I only drink water melon juice every time i come here..


Autumn is enjoying her spaghetti..

Sorry, my camera's battery went flat... This was taken with my BB...

I had been coming here since i was single, till married, pregnant, gave birth, till now.....
Let me find some other pictures that we took when we came here, but definitely not when i was pregnant, k? I was 84 kg that time!!

See.... that was how "BIG-SIZE" i was after giving birth to Autumn, look at the foods on the table....

That's Autumn, only few months old... sleeping throughout the whole dinner..




 I think i brought some friends here last month or something, but i was lazy to blog that time so i just forgot about it... heheh... so this time, im gonna try find as many pictures as possible.

 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
Both the Fabienne-s were so satisfied with the dinner, they missed Austria and Germany.... 
So happy to have met an Austrian here, and able to eat Austrian food!! Home sick!!

 
Autumn couldn't be more messy than this, with all the mashed potato all over...

Hehe.... these are the pictures i could find at the moment.... 

My Restaurant
Ground Floor, Lot 13186,
Samajaya Commercial Centre,
Jalan Setia Raja, Kuching.
082-361588

Opens daily 11.00am-2.00pm and 6.00pm-10.00pm except Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment