Friday, June 25, 2010

Cravings for MAGGIE CURRY with eggs

Maybe because i slept too early last night, so i was awake since 2am till now. Since i was tired of sleeping too long, so i will just take a break and share my wonderful day with you guys....

 
 This afternoon, I was actually half way enjoying my Tiramisu trying to relax and enjoy...
 Very tired after a longggg journey back from Cultural Village (mayne i will mention why did i go there on a working day later)..
I received a call. I got a good news... I was happy.
Suddenly i was laughing to myself, like a crazy women kena loteri!
Hahaha.... but i couldn't bring the cat out of the bag yet...
Soon.. soon...





Then, suddenly i had a crave... "I want to eat Maggie Mee with egg!!"
Lol, people must be thinking that im conceived, or what... haha.. Definitely not!!!
So, i called hubby just to make sure that he brings home eggs. Because both of us are not sure whether we still have eggs or not at home. We seldom cook, or seldom eat at home, or seldom never really clear the fridge... LOL

  Fried Drummets with Mayonese...

Hot and spicy soupy MAGGIE CURRY with 2 eggs.... Perfect!!!!

It's 4:27am now... Should be going back to ZZZZzzz... 
Going for my belly dance class tomorrow morning at 9am..

No comments:

Post a Comment