Saturday, January 30, 2010

Phua Chu Kang & Phua Chu Beng in Kuching

Hahaha... Had been very busy and occupied for the past 2 weeks. I had not been out for ages and last night i was suddenly very urged to party!! All because of the word--STRESS.
After partying with the girls at Pavillion @ Travillion, we were exhausted and headed over to The Junk. Thanks to Ryan Parker for the suggestions!!
That's where i met Mr. Gurmit Singh @ Phua Chu Kang, and also Piere Png @ Phua Chu Beng.
LOL.... Never in my life i would have a chance to meet them!!???
I should go and buy Toto or 4 D actually!! At first we were talking, and i only felt that this guys is very friendly. and Parker came over and said, "do you not know who is he??"
"Nope", i said while i shook my head.
" did you ever watch Phua Chu Kang?"
"OMG!!!! Awww... but, you looked so extremely different!! You're more handsome in real!! Very smooth and good skin, and looked so so much youner!!!"
"Oh course different lah!! The mole is missing!!"
"Hahaha.."





Look at him!! Isn't he look so much younger than the Phua Chu Kang?



Peace...... But in anger, so there is comparison between the 2 pictures, 1 with me smiling and another 1 showing anger!!

after i took these pictures with him, he asked why am i using SONY brand?? I said, this is my 4th Sony Digital Camera. I change a new camera almost every 1-2 years, when there is newer version, newer model, or with bigger mega pixels!! Yea, my next target is to get a SLR, he was so excited talking about cameras.. Haha, we have some common perception >> NIKON is better!! Lol..



Venedy came over all of a sudden and said, "Is he that Phua Chu Kang?" and when i just nodded, she screamed "Oh! I admire you!! Where is your boots??" LOL, and here she is... in the picture with PCK..
"Where is you wife- Rossy??" haha.. left her at home, only Phua Chu Beng is here with me..
"huh? where where??"


OMG... can't believe that i am in the middle of the famous Phua Chu Kang & Phua Chu Beng!


Happy & excited Venedy with Phua Chu Beng



I am so proud to be standing next to this "Eng Tao" & yet very humble & friendly
Pierre Png--or famously known as Phua Chua Kang's brother--Phua Chu Beng!!

I hope you have tried Kuching's Special's Sarawak Laksa this morning, and also all the nice and special food... Nice meeting you guys!!

Polly...

No comments:

Post a Comment