Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Yong & Phyllis's Wedding Reception

23rd October 2010. It was Yong and Phylis's big day last weekend..
Another pair of wonderful couple finally tied their knots together...

The wedding reception was held at The Ball Room of Hilton Hotel, i really like the set up and decorations. Phyllis & Yong had spent a lot of efforts and time in their preparation since they confirmed the date from the beginning of the year, it is indeed not easy. There are so many things to arrange, coordinate, prepare, especially when this involves 2 families and not only 2 people.
I love the speech from both Yong and his father gave that night, so humorous but very meaningful.
"Drinking is good, you will see double but feel single!" Uncle Goh said.

The night started with the cocktail party before the function started.
To me, it was like a MASSIVE GATHERING... As if everyone in Kuching was there at the Ballroom...
 My buddy & I... Taking pictures is a MUST for both of us...

As usual, we grabbed every chance to snap as many shots as possible and mobile uploaded....
hehe, BB-whores!!

Together with Michelle, Wansing and CY...

Hubby & 1 together with Lionel & pretty Ophelia came all the way from KL...

Geraldine & I, she came all the way from Shah Alam as well...

CY & me with Sereni, she's wearing one of their latest collection called Luxe Resort Collection - Grey Gardens. Which is called Aristocrat. According to Sereni, the individual strands can be unhooked and hooked on to each other to make a long or short necklace.
Click here to see their website!

 Not forgetting a hot with my hubby.....

I super love Phyllis's dress that night, it is so elegant!!

Bud & I with the bride...

Another shot with the bride again, with Nisa & Cheche... both of them in purple... sweet!

All the boys also wanna take a picture together.... someone said this group is a combination of all the most eligible bachelors in Kuching.... Errrmmmmm.... no comment~

Finally.... Got a picture of hubby & me together with the newly wed!!!! 
The most importnat picture of the night! 

To end this post, i would like to wish Phylis and Yong Tat all the best in their marriage....
Congratulations again!!!
With love from me....

1 comment:

  1. I must say.. the bride and groom looks perfect!
    Congrats to them!

    -cyrildason.com

    ReplyDelete